…I’d buy your lo-o-ove!
Off the top of my head, I think I might:
- Pay for my entire education
- Put my sister through school to be a Registered Massage Therapist
- Go back to visit Hawaii and Mexico and Norway, etc., and maybe take my family to one of those places
- Travel to the UK and Australia and New Zealand and Italy and France and Greece (you get the picture)
- Buy some stocks
- The wise thing to do would be to put it in the bank first and start letting it earn interest, and then pay for all of the above things out of the interest, but the wise thing wasn’t the first thing that came to my mind.
- Buy a house, fix it up, and perhaps rent part of it out to pay the mortgage payments
- Is there any left?
- If so, I’d start an authentic Mexican-food restaurant somewhere along Lake Huron and maybe bring in one of my Mexican friends to guarantee that it’s authentic! And, of course, to stay and make tortillas.
- Not gonna lie, I’d buy some brown leather “riding” boots
- And I wouldn’t wait for my BlackBerry contract to expire before getting the biggest and prettiest iPhone there is
- I’d hire someone to review and delete all the spam comments that are in the “comments waiting to be moderated” section of this website. Blech.
- Is there still some left?
- I’d buy one of those sweet mesh ergonomic office chairs that you could just live in, or at least they look like you could!
- I’d buy a newer Toyota 4Runner, one without cracks in the dashboard or worn spots in the paint or dents in the bumper from where my little brother backed into a post. The only flaw I’d accept would be coffee pre-staining under the cupholder, because heaven knows I’m only going to add to them!
- Oh yeah, and buy a lifetime subscription to SIRIUS satellite radio so that I can listen to the CBC wherever, whenever, forever!