This week is a blur of eating when I can and drinking lots of coffee and sleeping 3 hours a night in an attempt to write 4 final papers due within 5 days of each other. Yes, it IS the hell you imagine.
That being said, keeping track of what I eat hasn’t been the highest priority for me. I know I ate something new and kinda cool for breakfast yesterday, and that I kinda slipped today and made a smoothie, and that lunches have involved veggies and egg salad and tuna salad, and that dinners have been mostly leftovers.
No, I haven’t cheated on the Whole30, but I haven’t been as strict about fruit as usual. It’s been more about survival than anything.
- Last month’s breakfast star, the smoothie
- A new and fairly delicious egg salad/guacamole combo (and my favourite salsa, which I just discovered that I can eat on the Whole30!! There was much delight in the Mexican aisle)
- Egg salad with homemade mayo, paprika, Dijon mustard, green onion, salt and pepper, and the Epicure dill seasoning stuff.
- Tuna salad with celery, onion, pickles (special kind with no vinegar, etc.), homemade mayo, salt and pepper, and Dijon mustard
- Lots of raw veggies
- Some olives
- Leftover oven-roasted chicken drumsticks
- Microwaved frozen veggies (survival, remember?)
- Apples with cashew butter
- Boiled eggs