- A lovely scramble with 3 eggs, spinach, red peppers, green onions, and pickled jalapeños
- Coffee with coconut milk
Lunch/First Supper (mealtimes are all screwy in paper-writing mania land)
- Leftover veggie “spaghetti” sauce over half of a zucchini
- A few pieces of frozen banana (after I discovered that the dried fruit I wanted a few bites of has added sugar and oil! (WTF?!))
- A couple spoonfuls of refrigerated coconut milk (gawd I love that stuff!)
- Spinach salad with sliced boiled egg and tomato wedges. Homemade dressing: homemade mayo, dill seasoning (Epicure), salt, pepper, dried mustard, finely chopped onion, lemon juice. Mix to taste.
- Lemon chiffon rooibos tea with coconut milk
One thought on “2nd Whole30, Day 06”
wow, this is absolutely perfection to me. love these posts!