- Leftover herb-rubbed sirloin tip roast, topped with guacamole
- More (mostly decaf) coffee with coconut milk
- Kalamata olives
- Kale chips (tried them for the first time – surprisingly crunchy and yummy!) from this recipe (season washed and dried bite-sized kale leaves with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes)
- Reheated sweet potato fries from yesterday but made a dipping sauce of homemade mayo, garlic powder, cayenne, cumin, and cinnamon. It’s pretty good!
- Carrot sticks
- Reheated stir-fry from last night
- Decaf Earl Grey tea with coconut milk (not as tasty as conventional milk and sugar, but better than drinking it black, in my opinion.