- An omelette, with the addition of cilantro (mmm) and my favourite green salsa (MMM!!!!)
- Coffee (do I even have to mention this anymore? :))
Random uncoordinated eating throughout the day (finals! papers!)
- Re-roasted chicken drumsticks
- Kale chips (with olive oil and a mixture of salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Would’ve been awesome if I hadn’t overloaded the salt. Oops)
- Cold green soup (cucumber, avocado, green onion, Granny Smith apples, coconut milk, lemon juice…so yummy!) (I’m not sure if this recipe has a website, but I will find out)
- Carrot sticks and yellow pepper slices
- Raw coconut (I opened the coconut myself!!!)
- 2 dates. Yup, 2.
- Egg salad (like the one I made the other day)
2 thoughts on “2nd Whole30, Day 11”
Did you find the recipe for the cold soup?? I’m starting my whole 30 soon, I LOVE reading through your menus!! Thank you!
You’re very welcome, Erin!
This is the recipe for the cold soup I made (and loved):
Green Avocado Cucumber Soup
What’s in it:
1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped
2 large ripe avocados
½ cup spinach or kale
2 green onions, roughly chopped
2 apples (crisp and tart apples like granny smith)
2 1/2 cups coconut milk or coconut water
2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Parsley for garnish
Optional additions: garlic, ginger, cayenne, dill
How it’s made:
1. In a blender, process all ingredients until smooth. Chill until ready to serve and garnish with fresh herbs.