As eager as I was a few days ago, I already find myself wishing this Whole30 would go by faster. It’s only Day 3?!
Today was a school day, so everything was packed and prepared yesterday.
- A frittata of sorts, prepared yesterday and reheated this morning. I added 3 beaten eggs to a stoneware dish that I had put my usual omelette ingredients into: spinach, red pepper, onion, jalapeño, and tomato. I baked it, uncovered, at about 350 for about 15 minutes, then reheated it in the microwave this morning.
- Coffee with coconut milk, for the road.
- Egg salad, made with my mouth-wateringly delicious homemade mayo (yes, it IS worthy of those superlatives) and chopped onion. Next time, I will use green onion and perhaps some celery. And maybe some curry powder.
- A few raisins to get rid of the onion taste in my mouth
- Some green olives
- Raw veggies
- Another dish of the herb-rubbed sirloin roast from the other day, accompanied by baked turnip
- Some more green olives
After Supper I’m-Getting-Overwhelmed-With-Everything-I-Have-to-do Treat
- 1 shot decaf espresso
- “Green Goo,” aka tuna with avocado and some chopped onion. I really wish I had added mayo to it before mixing it up and putting it in a container, but oh well.
- The rest of the container of green olives
- Cinnamon rooibos tea with coconut milk
- 3 half-inch frozen banana chunks