1. Why are messenger bags seldom big enough to put all your stuff in and then close them?
(I tried and tried to find photographic evidence for this one, but apparently everybody else is fine with this anomaly)
2. Why do so many Asian girls use tiny pencil cases?
3. How can people not taste the paper in a cup of take-out coffee?
4. How did somebody figure out we’d be more likely to buy shaved-down regular carrots if they were called “baby”?
5. What good are beautifully-iced cupcakes if the cake itself is dry and tasteless?