So this morning I announced that yesterday was my last day of my second Whole30. Then, I proceeded to eat a Whole30-compliant breakfast, lunch, and supper. Hmm. Granted, the smoothie was a bit of a step away from how I’ve been eating this past month, but still. I have yet to taste cheese, dairy, or grains. I should probably admit to eating one dark chocolate truffle last night after midnight.
Anyway, since I ate (mostly) Whole30 today and I discovered a yummy new recipe, I thought I’d share.
- Smoothie (I was out of Spinach, so this smoothie was NOT the best idea. Also, having gotten used to the protein of eggs, almond butter paled in comparison. I didn’t feel quite right this morning. :s)
- Tuna salad (tuna, homemade mayo, Dijon mustard, chopped pickle, chopped onion, chopped celery)
- Raw veggies
- Boiled eggs
- Reheated herb and garlic chicken drumsticks
- NEW: Lime & Cilantro Coleslaw – yummy!
- Kale chips… mmm! (olive oil, a spray of balsamic vinegar, and some salt)