- Okay, I had another omelette and coffee. Sue me. It works, and I can’t get my head around eating chicken or beef for breakfast. Feel free to suggest ideas you think I should try.
- Oven-roasted chicken thighs as per this recipe (mmmm!!) with (frozen) green & yellow beans & carrots
- Decaf coffee with coconut milk
- A few extra small spoonfuls of coconut milk. It’s basically my last bastion of sweetness.
- A small handful of green olives
- 3 dried dates
- The last of the herb-rubbed sirloin roast, with some fried red onions
- Apple with cashew butter (I probably shouldn’t eat a whole apple with my goal of wanting to take fruit out of the spotlight, but I don’t want to waste the other half of the apple… it’s a dilemma)
- Loose peppermint tea